Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Only Nine More Weeks!

Wow!  Only 9 more weeks until little Langley is here!  That is just not a lot of time...and I've gotta get my house baby organized and ready!  As August slowly creeps closer and closer, more and more things pop into my mind.  Lots of worries...and probably a lot I shouldn't be worried about.  Here are the things that have worried me:

1. I haven't felt her moving much lately.  This was confirmed today at my doctor appointment, but she's moving around plenty.  The placenta is just in a position where I don't feel it a lot!  Whew!

2.  Taking Langley to Methodist to meet dad.  We asked about this today and she said that as long as everything is ok and dad's counts are ok, we can go there right away.  Another whew!  One less thing to worry about.

3. Delivery & the possiblity of a C-Section.  I want nature to take its course and nothing be rushed, however I do know that there is always the possiblity of a C-Section.  I think the biggest worry here is the big epidural!  See...these are one of those things I shouldn't be worried about!

4. Our biggest worry is not knowing what to do with Langley once we get home!  How are we going to know what her cries mean???  I know...we will figure it out, but I don't want her to be lacking anything!

So, those are some of the things that have been on my mind lately. 

We had an appointment today and everything went well.  Of course at our ultrasound, she was totally sacked out!  No matter how much we tried, she wouldn't wake up!  She would wiggle around and stretch, but just wouldn't get very active!  So, we didn't get very good pics. (It was our 3D U/S).

Here are some of what we did get:



She's definitely got some chubby cheeks!  I just wish she would've woken up some!  We were also told that she's got a little bit of hair, but not a lot.  So, I'm picturing a chubby-cheeked, bald baby! lol!


I feel like I have so much to get done and not much time to do it!  I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment